Thursday, May 14, 2009

Way To Much Anime ... Or Maybe Not Enough!!!

Today I did nothing major but did a whole lot of little stuff. Writing down
  1. Picking up and dropping wife off to and from work.
  2. Two doctor appointments one for me and one for my wife.
  3. Paying credit card and medical bills.
  4. Cleaning the house some.
  5. Taking out garbage.
  6. Dealing with medical insurance with my wife.
  7. Dealing with online credit card access, USAA is such a good company.
  8. Finding out why Citibank sucks a lot when my wife's credit card is denied. (P.S. the citi may never sleep except when it comes to Firefox their site does not work with it.)
  9. Lunch and insulin pump difficulties.
  10. Pulling old information from hard drives and finding 194GB of anime on them.
This was a surprise for me as I thought that the hard drive was dead, but found that it may have been the SATA channel on the PC I tested it on. I began watching some of it today - Ranma 1/2 & Gun Frontier. I really liked Ranma 1/2 even into the 7th season and the movies that many people disliked for the rehashed plots. So what if all they did was fight things, they did it in funny ways and frankly some of the times boobies were involved. They, like bacon, make almost anything better.

I did think to go to www.anime-planet.com to update some of the new stuff I have watched. I had not done this in quite some time so I ended up adding both a dozen anime that I have watched since then and ones that I had forgotten about. Then I went oh yeah I have seen up to episode 68 in Gash Bell so I shall add that as well. I wonder how much anime I have watched now.

This was no big deal to me really it is mostly just a way of keeping score , but I set up the signature for a list of what I have watched and was actually somewhat surprised. Over 3 MONTHS of anime!!! I wonder how I made it out of school with a 3.94 GPA especially since it was a private school.

motman - signature

I guess I shall have to work harder at this. And by harder work my way up to 4 months. Have fun my whole whopping follower, as I sit to watch anime tonight and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment